Opioid Addiction Treatment
Opioid Addiction Treatment
While opioids can be an important part of pain management, they also come with a risk for addiction. The opioid epidemic has become a national crisis, and Colorado is no exception. Families across the state have been impacted by the effects of this addiction. Whether the addiction started with a legitimate prescription or not, medical intervention is often necessary to overcome it.
At Tree House Recovery, we understand how difficult it can be to face addiction. Our Colorado opioid addiction treatment program is designed to help you or your loved one start on the path to recovery with support and guidance every step of the way. Our team of addiction specialists will work with you to create a personalized treatment plan that meets your unique needs. Through our holistic, evidence-based substance abuse treatment program that takes place in the evening so you can still work or go to school during the day, you will have the tools you need to overcome addiction and build a foundation for long-term recovery.
If you or someone you love is struggling with opioid addiction, we encourage you to reach out to our team at (720) 640-0202 today.
An Overview of Opioid Addiction
How does opioid addiction develop? Opioid addiction typically starts with the regular use of opioids for pain relief. Commonly prescribed opioids include oxycodone, hydrocodone, and codeine. However, addiction can also develop from the use of illegal drugs like heroin. Over time, your body becomes tolerant to the effects of opioids, and you need to take more of the drug to achieve the same level of pain relief. As your tolerance increases, you may begin to feel like you need opioids just to feel normal.
This substance use issue can be difficult to spot, as it often starts with legitimate use. However, there are some warning signs to look out for, such as:
- Taking opioids more frequently or in higher doses than prescribed
- Filling prescriptions at multiple pharmacies
- Running out of medication before your next prescription is due
- Making frequent doctor’s appointments for new or early refills
- Taking opioids in ways other than prescribed, such as crushing and snorting pills
If you notice any of these signs in yourself or a loved one, it’s important to seek professional help as soon as possible. Without treatment, it can be difficult to break the cycle of addiction.
What to Expect in Our Opioid Addiction Treatment Center in Colorado
Simply overcoming the physical addiction to opioids is not enough to ensure long-term recovery. That’s why our opioid addiction treatment program in Colorado is designed to help participants work through the underlying causes of their addiction. Our team of addiction specialists will provide you with the tools and resources you need to build healthy coping skills and make positive changes in your life.
During our program, you can expect to participate in a variety of evidence-based treatment modalities, including:
- Exercise therapy – This is a foundational part of our program, as exercise has been shown to be an effective way to reduce stress, improve mental health, and promote physical well-being.
- Group therapy – Group therapy is a great way to connect with others who are facing similar challenges. In group therapy, you will have the opportunity to share your experiences, learn from others, and receive support.
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy – This type of therapy is designed to help you identify and change negative thinking patterns and behaviors.
- Family therapy – Family therapy is an important part of recovery, as addiction affects not just the individual struggling with substance use but also those close to them. In family therapy, you will have the opportunity to work through any issues that may be impacting your relationships.
At Tree House Recovery, our treatment plans are as unique as the individuals we serve. And every step of the way, you will be supported by our team of dedicated professionals.
Reach Out to Tree House Recovery for Opioid Rehab in Colorado Today
If you or someone you love is struggling with opioid addiction, we encourage you to reach out to our team at Tree House Recovery today. Contact our Colorado opioid rehab center at (720) 640-0202 today.